BRINGING DREAMS TO LIFE
Hello! My name is Kimberley Tucker; I officiated my first wedding on August 12, 2000. I find so much joy in joining couples, witnessing the happiness I see in their eyes on their beautiful day, and all the love they have for one another.
Since July, 2000, I have been happily married to Jerry, who is a wonderful, loving, caring, strong and very independent man. I am grateful every single day of my life for him. We have 4 children and 11 grandchildren. We are expecting another grand baby this May and our 1st Great Granddaughter in May as well.
The Wedding industry truly is a passion of mine and to be able to marry couples and share in the journey from engagement to marriage is truly an honor for me; each couple is unique and different. Every ceremony provides me strength and renews my faith in this ever changing, and sometimes tumultuous world. It assures me that the sun continues to shine, and true love will always prevail. I Do’s are what I Do Best!
- Notary Public for the State of Florida
- National Notary Association Member
- International Association of Professional Wedding Officiants
- Ordination through Universal Life Church
- Space Coast Networking Leaders (Co-Founder and Leadership Team)
- Cocoa Beach Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Wedding Wire (People’s Choice 2018 & 2019)
- TheKnot (Best of Weddings 2019)
- WeddingMBA 2018
- Certified Wedding Planner through New Skills Academy, a CPD Certification Service