BRINGING DREAMS TO LIFE
Hello! My name is Kimberley Tucker; I officiated my first wedding on August 12, 2000. I find so much joy in joining couples, witnessing the happiness I see in their eyes on their beautiful day, and all the love they have for one another.
Since July, 2000, I have been happily married to Jerry, who is a wonderful, loving, caring, strong and very independent man. I am grateful every single day of my life for him. We have 4 children,12 grandchildren and 1 great granddaughter.
The Wedding industry truly is a passion of mine and to be able to marry couples and share in the journey from engagement to marriage is truly an honor for me; each couple is unique and different. Every ceremony provides me strength and renews my faith in this ever changing, and sometimes tumultuous world. It assures me that the sun continues to shine, and true love will always prevail. I Do’s are what I Do Best!
In addition to officiating your wedding, or officiating your vow renewal, I am also an Event Planner & Day of Coordinator and I specialize in Cocoa Beach Weddings. I will take all your plans for your big day and make your dreams come true. Being your Event Planner or Day of Coordinator is a huge task and I take that task very seriously, as I know you are depending on me and my team to make your dreams come true.
- Notary Public for the State of Florida
- National Notary Association Member
- International Association of Professional Wedding Officiants
- Ordination through American Marriage Ministries
- Space Coast Networking Leaders (Co-Founder and Leadership Team)
- Cocoa Beach Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Brevard County Bridal Association
- Wedding Wire (People’s Choice 2018 & 2019)
- TheKnot (Best of Weddings 2019)
- Best of the Space Coast 2019
- WeddingMBA 2018
- Certified Wedding Planner through New Skills Academy, a CPD Certification Service